Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Singapore
SITCE Congress: Level 4, Roselle and Peony Junior Ballroom
SITCE Exhibition: Level 1, Hall C (as part of the City Solutions Singapore (CSS) Expo)
The third edition of LTA-UITP Singapore International Transport Congress and Exhibition (SITCE) is jointly organised by the Land Transport Authority of Singapore (LTA), the International Association of Public Transport (UITP) and LTA’s subsidiary, MSI Global Pte Ltd.
This year, UITP’s International Rail Conference – the third edition, will be integrated within SITCE, for the first time in Asia.
Themed ‘People at the heart of digital railways’, SITCE 2018 will focus on how digital technologies will transform the rail transport landscape and the need to bring innovative solutions to a people-centric transportation system in order to improve commuters’ experiences.
SITCE 2018 will host a congress, exhibition, technical visits and various networking sessions to allow the transportation community from all over the world to share knowledge, learn more about the latest technologies and establish new contacts.
Register for the Congress to gain access to:
20 Congress sessions from leading transport experts
More than 60 speakers
Networking and social events
3 Technical Visits for first-hand experience of ground-breaking technologies
3-day Exhibition featuring digital technologies by international companies
Top 5 reasons to be involved in SITCE 2018
- Discover the latest digital technologies and solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the transformative trendsin the passenger rail transport landscape.
- Connect with other registered participantsthrough the SITCE mobile app.
- Network with thought leadersfrom across the transport, urban, water and environment sectors.
- Evaluate competing solutions in a single location at the Exhibition.